Timeless Posts

Friday, February 11, 2011

Freaks Rule Elo

OMG. I am in a state of awe. The Freaks clan has shocked me to no end. Last last week, Freaks were the most underused clan in all of UR, scrapping only a few loyalists(*cough me cough*), including me, having Freaks as my first clan. Now, the top 4 most used cards are from the Freaks!(Olga, Bogdan, Grudj, and Esmerelda) And if ever a ban falls over the 4, there are a bunch of Team-B Cards that can replace the 4 such as Maciej, Olga Noel, Akendram, Hula, Cassandra Baldovino, Crassus, and many more. lol. I ended up ranting again. Sorry guys. :P

To wrap things up, I have come up with a verse,
"Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, UR's background is pink, WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU!!!"

lol

2 comments:

  1. LOL :))
    I thought I was in Dating's blog for a second there, talking about her freakish MCR stuff again. lol. I was quite surprised when she suddenly blogged about UR. haha should've known it was you. :))
    Anyway, lol people change. I guess even UR people do. :)

    ReplyDelete