Timeless Posts

Friday, February 11, 2011

Swimming Practice

Wooh! 4 hours of swimming can really do things to your body. Since the Intrams is nearing, I have decided to go on rigid training for the next few weeks. I didn't know i can do that much drills in one day. :P

The training was going great and it got better when it rained hard. Nearly everyone left after that. It gave me more room to swim. I hate it when I bump into people in the middle of a lap. It just ruins the vibe. haha.

I would have posted pictures but the guy in charge of the pool said "No electronics please." Dang it. But I think I'll be able to post next week when I train at the Sports Complex. Well, that's all for this morning. For now, I'll focus more on AQworlds than on UR. Don't feel like playing this week.

So t4dominic, signing out. :P

2 comments:

  1. Aw, good luck sa intrams ha! :) I know you'll make us Juniors proud again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this was fb, i would rape the like comment button. thanks! hope you excel too in your competition!

    ReplyDelete