Timeless Posts

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My First Post!

'A blog (a blend of the term web log)is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. Blog can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.'

In a nutshell,, a blog is a place where people can nag, brag, and talk about everything that goes into there minds and that's what I intend to do. I remember my first blog(not the title or name, just the time when i made it). It was an assigned project to us given by my 1st yr fave teacher Sir Ferdinand. I know its cool to have the idea that a blog will be your project, but think again, there is a catch. It needs to be filled by HTML codes. As a regular student , you would have expected me to shout and curse about how hard this is going to be but nope. Actually, I was pretty excited! My knowledge on HTML was actually going to be applied! And as expected, I aced that quarter, And yes, Computer Science is my best subject.

Lol, got real carried away with the reminiscing here. So basically, i hope this blogging thing will be a success. Wish me luck! :D

2 comments:

  1. lol blogs are definitely the place to brag, eh? :P
    haha just kidding mnick! :) good luck with your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, same with yours!
    (Btw, i just noticed how lame my grammar on/in/at that post was. Ma'am Maricor will be disappointed. lol XD)

    ReplyDelete